Tuesday, October 27, 2009

About Me


10 things to know about me....

1. I'm originally from Thunder Bay, Ontario
2. I started my media journey in the television broadcasting industry
3. I love photography, photoshop and creating media
4. I play the drums, guitar and can also play clarinet, trumpet and numerous percussion instruments.
5.  My first SLR camera was a 1965 35mm Pentax with a dead unreplacable battery and no light meter
6. I love the show Criminal Minds, and watching documentaries on all kinds of topics
7. I have a secret ambition to become a war photographer, oops,  I guess it's not a secret anymore.
8. I love to read, I'll read anything including cereal boxes, package warnings and the fine print.
9. I own and operate a photography and graphic design company called LJ Henshell Photography & Design
10. I'm a photojournalism student at Loyalist college

There's really not much else to say, the best way to get to know me is through talking to me and viewing my work.

No comments:

Post a Comment